- As long as there is no drought, it is important to feed your lawn. Feed with
- Raise the blades on your mower. This helps to increase the moisture content in the lawn.
- If your lawn turns brown, don’t panic as soon as the rain returns ( which sadly it will!) it will flourish.
Plants and shrubs
- Dead- head bedding plants to maintain continuous flowering.
- Water pots and new plants. Plants in containers should be watered at least once a day in warm weather.
- Order new Spring catalogues for spring flowering bulbs.
- Prune June flowering shrubs.
- Tackle perennial weeds.
- Fill gaps in borders with annuals.
- Keep your pond topped up with water.
- Refill the birdbath daily.
- Turn your compost regularly.