Enscape supply and install living barriers which are instant solutions to creating private living spaces, buffer noise and for creating wind barriers.
The Living Barrier or Green Screen is a cost effective solution to most sensitive perimeter issues.
Benefits of Living Barriers
There are many benefits to using living barriers, including:
- Instant security provided by a 5mm galvanized welded mesh steel security fence
- Will not grow above the designated height
- Significantly reduces pollution
- Instant privacy as the plants, typically Hedera Ivy, are supplied fully grown
- Provides an attractive, green and eco-friendly environment
- Biodiversity can be added to the screens with the addition of climbers such as clematis giving more impact and colour
- A wide range of applications including building cladding and graffiti prevention.
- Ideal for regeneration schemes and Sustainable Suburbia
- Very low maintenance and the product’s appearance only improves with time
- 10 year guarantee
How Do Living Barrier Systems Work?
The common Ivy hedge is supplied on a 120cm wide x 180cm high premium galvanized 5mm steel mesh. The steel mesh is folded at the bottom to facilitate 8 biodegradable pots, which is filled with potting soil and plants. The hedge is grown in this soil and trailed along the metal grid in order to get full coverage. The biodegradable pot consists of coconut fibres bond together by natural latex.
The Living barrier is supplied with a range of planters including Powdered Coated Galvanised Steel Planters, Corten Steel Planters and Sustainably Sourced Hard wood Planters.
A Bespoke service also available. For more information please contact our sales consultants on 0845 576 2408
Our Supply, Installation and Maintenance service for Living Barriers is available throughout the North West, including:
- Greater Manchester
- North Wales
If we haven’t listed your location please do contact us, we may be able to help you.